Get on Board!

Get on Board!

About World Wide Wings Travel

Monday, July 16, 2007

Blogging After Learn 2.0

Before Learn 2.0, I think I may have read just a very few blogs in passing but never paid much attention to them. Now, I am noticing blogs everywhere and I am really finding it interesting what people have to say about certain subjects and issues. I think that I will continue to blog and now that I've been bitten by the blogging bug, I hope that there is a lot more blogging in my future. The good thing about this is that while you have computer access, you can communicate just about anywhere in the world. Stay in touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.